Your Visit to Seth Tuwiner, Neurologist in Leesburg & Dulles, VA
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to each of your visits:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all MRI and CT scans (Films and/or CDs)
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- If you are a new patient: please download the patient registration forms below, and fill them out before your first appointment.
Secure Online Patient Portal
Fill out these online forms before your first appointment with Dr. Seth Tuwiner.
Download Patient Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
We at Virginia Center for Neuroscience kindly appreciate the opportunity to care for you and welcome you to our practice.
Visiting Virginia Center for Neuroscience
Virginia Center for Neuroscience accepts patients by referral or without a referral, in accordance with your healthcare insurance plan. Before requesting an appointment, read over our general guidelines:
- Appointment times are based on medical need and patient convenience.
- All minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to be treated by our physicians.
- All new patients or patients who have not been seen at our office within the past 12 months are required to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to their appointment times, so that we may register you in our systems and prepare all necessary paperwork.